"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
I made the allomantic symbol for Brass out of brass sheet metal.
And I used burgundy ribbon because it reminded me of Breeze.
(this was the first sheet metal piece I’ve made in two years so it’s kinda messy but, eh)
Hero of Ages Fanmix!
Mostly Vinlend, with a song about Sazed and a few about the sympathetic hemalurgists in general.
1. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
I’m waking up to ash and dust / I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
2. Never Let Go - Josh Groban
I can’t understand it / the search for an answer is met with a darker day
3. Il mio canto libero - Laura Pausini & Juanes
En un mundo que / prisionero es / libres respirabamos / tu y yo
4. You Can Never Go Home - The Moody Blues
Weep no more for treasures you’ve been searching for in vain / ‘cause the truth is gently with the rain
5. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
As the world comes to an end / I’ll be here to hold your hand / ’cause you’re a king and I’m your lionheart
6. Mostly - Fiction Family
They’re up to something in my head / I can hear them taunting me
7. Beautiful Lasers* - Lupe Fiasco feat. MDMA
I can’t win if it’s me against me / one of us ain’t gonna survive / my heart been broke for a while / yours been the one keepin’ me alive
8. Black Hole, Green Sun - Homestuck Soundtrack
[gorgeous violin solo]
9. Sing It Out - Switchfoot
Where have you gone? / I need your breath in my lungs tonight
10. Break Your Knees - Flyleaf
Stand fast, my love, the end is near / just keep your eyes ahead / Grab hold of me, I’ll help you there / you’re never on your own
11. After The Storm - Mumford and Sons
Get over your hill and see what you find there / with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
*Content warning on this song: talk of suicide
(FREE PATTERN CHART:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mistborn-allomantic-metals-scarf-and-charts)
The most difficult thing I ever knitted. Ever. For anyone. Even myself.
But love makes you do things like this.
and I’m proud of it.
- Two friends borrowing The Final Empire and The Well of Ascension on campus
- Get my Well of Ascension back from a friend to read to my Mom over spring break
- Take Alloy of Law home to read to my sister
- After break return Well of Ascension to one friend
- Other friend gives back my The Final Empire because he bought his own copies over break
I feel like a drug dealer but instead of heroin I deal mistborn books.
#*opens coat* #hey there kid #you want a dose of feels that you’ll never forget? #i got your stuff #this stuff will mess you up #but you’ll keep coming back for more
This is amazing!